Full Time Employment Positions:
Must have driver's license and own transportation. Experience not necessary, but helpful. Application on this website. Call Fred Maifeld for more information, 757-899-4901.
Part Time Employment Positions:
Dining Room Staff
Experience in dining room or restaurant service helpful. Must have own transportation. Call Mason at (757) 899-4901 for more information and requirements.
Summer Camp Staff
The Airfield 4-H Educational Center is currently taking applications for Camp Summer Staff. This is a seasonal position beginning in late May and ending in late August. We stress the 4-H philosophy of “Learn-By-Doing” in all 4-H Center programs, which means that participants learn by becoming actively involved in an activity. In order to meet the needs of the thousands of youth we serve each year we hire about fifteen (15) college-aged summer staff. Typically, summer staff has completed at least one year of college and have work and/or volunteer experience in 4-H, camp, teaching, and/or other youth programming. (Previous experience in 4-H is not required.)
If you have any questions regarding summer staff employment please contact Trevor Saunders, Program Director at 757-899-4901 or clink on the link below for an application and reference forms.
What are the benefits for Summer Camp Staff?
- Weekly Salary
- Shirts (staff t-shirts and polo's are provided at no charge)
- Weekends Off (with the exception of 1-2 weekends)
- Training (5 days of paid staff training)
- Staff lounge, TV/VCR, wireless internet, and select program equipment with prior approval.
- Airfield Conference Center Employment Application
- 4-H Summer Camp Staff Application
- 4-H Summer Camp Staff References Application