1:00 PM - August 16, 2018 12:00 PM | 4-H Camp
1. To provide educational, recreational, and social experiences in outdoor living away from home.
2. To provide opportunities to meet, socially inter-act with, and learn to get along with other peo-ple by living and participating together.
3. To provide opportunities for youth to learn to take responsibility for their own decisions and actions.
4. To provide new experiences for youth by ex-ploring new interests, or by exposing them to new approaches to old interests, such as na-ture, aquatic, music, and other life skills that cannot be provided as effectively outside of a camp setting.
5. To teach youth about citizenship, the im-portance of being a responsible citizen, and to provide opportunities to practice citizenship.
6. To provide the opportunity for youth to have fun and to learn to create positive, enjoyable experiences individually and with others.
Activities May Include
Campfires, A Dance, Songs and Games, Leather Crafting, Lip Sync Battle, Swimming, Riflery, Archery , Fishing, Color Wars, Robotics, Canoeing and
MUCH, MUCH, MORE!!!